[bksvol-discuss] Posting of Credits

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:10:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi!

I took up Jesse's call a couple of weeks back to help in dealing with the validation backlog. Validating a book wasn't as difficult as I initially imagined especially when following the guidelines.

I've done 10 or  so books with 3 or 4 already entered into the collection.

My question is this. I looked at the record in "my account" and still have no indication of any validation credits posted. Is this an automatic updating, or is this something done only occasionally much like the "wish lis" once a month or so?