[bksvol-discuss] did some research

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 05:56:12 -0500

I was doing the calder series by Janet daily and ran into the problem with
GREEN CALDER GRASS. The binder is so stiff that open book won't see the two
pages and after trying every setting in open book had to give up on it. If
someone can find this book in hard cover and scan it that would be fine with
me. I have contacted booksfree where I got the book from as part of my
reading list and they don't have any more copies and the libruary here has
no hard cover, in fact they don't have the whole series. There are 6 books
in the series and I've done Calder Pride.