[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan/nonfiction

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 16:33:44 -0800

Hi Jill!

It's wonderful to see a message from you!  It's been a long time!  I'm
beyond thrilled that you're back with us!  I hope you are well!

Mayrie

From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<booksbeingscanned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 10:14:08 -0500
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan/nonfiction

Hi all,

I will be scanning "For Her Own Good: Two Centuries of the Experts Advice to
Women" by Barbara Ehrenreich and Deirdre English.

Deborah