[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers for the Code of Honor and is this the correct format here?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 21:50:05 -0700

Hi Kristin,

        Maybe it's just me, but your example doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, the proper format for placing page numbers and text on a page is
this:
Page break
Blank line
Page number
Blank line
Text on the page
Blank line

If your page numbers appear at the bottom of the page the proper format is
this:
Page break
Blank line
Text on the page
Blank line
Page number
Blank line

Perhaps you might want to copy this format somewhere to refer to, since I
know I've given it to you before.

Mayrie