[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers for the Code of Honor and is this the correct format here?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 00:35:06 -0700

Hi Kristin,

        You could call your local library, perhaps, if they have a copy of
the book and ask them if the text of the story begins on page 1 or on some
other number. With that knowledge, you could know where to begin numbering
pages.  You'd need to use the ISBN as reference to make sure that the
edition that your library has matches the one you're proofreading. If your
library doesn't have the book, perhaps just ask the submitter to tell you
that information?

Mayrie