[bksvol-discuss] Page breaks missing

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 22:42:53 -0700 (PDT)

I'm curious, Evan. Do you remember what the book was
that you submitted that didn't have page breaks? Was
it a Western?

I've validated at least two books in that condition,
and I put the page breaks in. In one case, perhaps
both, I did check to see who submitted the book. When
I come across a book that has problems like that, if
it was submitted by someone who is on the list and who
tries and who seems nice I fix them. If a book has the
same problems and other scannos but is by a bookshare
volunteer or someone I know doesn't care, I'll reject
it.

Cindy