[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Breaks in txt files

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 23:21:29 -0600

If you're editing a text file in word or word pad, you should be able
to insert page breaks by copying one and pasting it in as I mentioned
in the previous message.

Cindy, I bet even though the page breaks don't show up for you, are
hidden for some reason in .txt files, that they are in fact there
after you've edited the files still. Could be wrong though. This is
getting confusing. How do you all at bookshare determine which .txt
files contain page breaks? Here the screen reader indicates them if I
use the arrow keys as I said, and if I were to load a .txt file in say
Open Book without page breaks, it would take forever, whereas it loads
right in when it contains page breaks.

Pam