[bksvol-discuss] Re: Outsourcer & Publisher Titles List has been updated

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 12:49:12 -0400

Pavi

As I searched the list for authors and some book titles to see if they were being done I noticed that many books that are on the publisher and out-sourcer list are already in the collection. Doesn't anyone check this to save the time it takes to do them again? A number of the best sellers that Book share does are on this list to be done again. It doesn't make sense to duplicate all these books. And I just looked for the few authors that I want to scan. I'm sure there are even more duplicates than I noticed on my brief search.

Denise

At 01:07 PM 10/7/2009, you wrote:
Hi All,

The list of titles being processed by outsourcers and publishers has just been updated.

To browse or search this list please visit: <https://wiki.benetech.org/download/attachments/17268805/1007booklist.txt>https://wiki.benetech.org/download/attachments/17268805/1007booklist.txt
Warm regards,
Pavi Mehta

Pavi Mehta