[bksvol-discuss] a new way for me to do my books.

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 12:21:37 -0500

I've just hit upon this for me.
And yes I fully realize you can't do this to borrowed books or library books
but may be so if you have stiff card board  book markers you can do it to them
too.
But today I have been  Brailling the title and author of each of the books that
were given to me on the front cover of the book
so that if say sense some take a long time to come to fruishion and so I won't
have to scramble around say to find Four Little Blessings if somebody needs
something out of it or if I even need to rescan the whole book
I don't have to hunt and scan and find the books themselves any more a huge
releif to me so I don't have to frantically stress out and say where's it at?
Yes bad english but when I'm stress and yelling at me self it just comes out
that way *smile*.
Well so muc for my two cents worth back to your regularly programed emails.
Gwen