[bksvol-discuss] Re: Out of the Loop for a Bit: Submitting Books

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 07:45:35 -0800

Kelly,

You are listed as withdrawing as a volunteer on May 23, 2011 but you should try
again because you are now listed as active.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow

From: Kelly Ford <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 07:36:58 -0800
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Out of the Loop for a Bit: Submitting Books

Hello,

It has been a while since I tried to submit any books to Bookshare.  I have
some again from recent scans but when I went to try and submit, I do not see
any submit options.  I looked under my account for volunteering and it says my
application to volunteer is in the queue.  I had been listed as a volunteer for
years previously.

Has something changed and if so what do I need to do to get current so I can
submit books?

Thanks,

Kelly