[bksvol-discuss] Re: Out of the Loop for a Bit: Submitting Books

  • From: "Kelly Ford" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 21:51:12 -0800

Scott  or anyone else with Bookshare,

Any help with my account would still be appreciated.  I styill have no
volunteer option when I sign in and I’ve done all the obvious things like
clearing cookies, browser cache and such.  My account says the app to volunteer
is still in the queue.  I never did change my status to the best of my
knowledge and would just like to submit a book.

I used a contact form on the Bookshare site but still have never heard back.

Kelly

From: Kelly Ford <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 09:41:07 -0800
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Something must still be messed up with my account.  I have no option for
Volunteer Home and am not finding a way to get to such.

Kelly

From: Kelly Ford <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 07:36:58 -0800
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Out of the Loop for a Bit: Submitting Books

Hello,

It has been a while since I tried to submit any books to Bookshare.  I have
some again from recent scans but when I went to try and submit, I do not see
any submit options.  I looked under my account for volunteering and it says my
application to volunteer is in the queue.  I had been listed as a volunteer for
years previously.

Has something changed and if so what do I need to do to get current so I can
submit books?

Thanks,

Kelly