[bksvol-discuss] Re: Out of the Loop for a Bit: Submitting Books

  • From: "Kelly Ford" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 08:15:05 -0800

Scott,

Where do I go to submit the book?  I'm not finding that option.

I don't recall withdrawing as a volunteer but if you can point me where to
go on the site to submit these days I'd appreciate it.

Kelly

From: Kelly Ford <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 07:36:58 -0800
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Out of the Loop for a Bit: Submitting Books

Hello,

It has been a while since I tried to submit any books to Bookshare.  I have
some again from recent scans but when I went to try and submit, I do not see
any submit options.  I looked under my account for volunteering and it says
my application to volunteer is in the queue.  I had been listed as a
volunteer for years previously.

Has something changed and if so what do I need to do to get current so I can
submit books?

Thanks,

Kelly