[bksvol-discuss] Ot: little commentletRE: Re: Can anyone get the Heartsong book "Christmas Mommy by Terry Fowler

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 23:04:05 -0800

Here's a toast to picky meticulous souls: may you still be picky, careful,
and meticulous without driving your friends and relations nuts, without
giving yourself ulcers, sleepless nights, frustration, urges to: a. climb
the walls, b. throw things, or c. start gibbering unintelligibly so people
will be sure you're going nuts, forcing them to commit you to the nearest
facility for the mentally ill. I give you this hearty toast to us, as I
suspect I have my moments when I harp on some little thing that sticks in my
craw:( "What is that name supposed to be? What is that word supposed to be?
Is this page number right? Will I do a good job on this thing? Do I know
what I'm doing or will they find out I'm faking it? Why did I start this in
the first place and why did I think I could do this?" Happy submitting and
proofreading. To your good health, Kim.