[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot: Removing Adhesive from Book

  • From: "Shelley Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 21:30:29 -0400 (EDT)

Shelley L. RhodesI Braille two Post It notes stuck together, and put them
in the middle of
the book.

Quick, and easy to remove.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

"Courage is not being without fear,
but courage is to go forward in spite of
fear."