[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot: Removing Adhesive from Book

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 19:10:22 -0400

Hi, Paula.

The only thing I can think of is nail polish remover on a cotton ball.

-- Marilyn

On May 11, 2008, at 5:35 PM, Paula and James Muysenberg wrote:

    I have a book I want to offer on paperbackswap.com, but there is a
sticky place on the cover, where a braille label used to be. I normally
leave the labels on, but this one was coming off. The book is in good
condition, other than that. Any suggestions as to how I can remove the
adhesive, so the book won't be sticky?

Thanks,
Paula