[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot: Removing Adhesive from Book

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 00:51:13 -0400

Dear Paula,

Evan uses a product you can buy at the grocery store, hardware store, Wal-Mart, etc. called Goo Gone. I used to use lighter fluid. I think nail polish remover might work, too, in both cases, just a little, not enough to saturate the paper.

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxx>