[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.t. All in ones

  • From: "Terrie Arnold" <tanderson3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:52:44 -0600

I JUST BOUGHT THE LEXMARK X4850 AS IT IS WIRELESS , SO YOU CAN USE IT WITH
SEVERAL COMPUTERS ALL IN THE SAME NETWORK IT WAS  $ 129.00 , I GOT THIS AT
SAM'S CLUB BUT IT IS ALSO AVAILABLE AT BEST BUY TOO IT IS A FOUR IN ONE AND IT
HAS SLOTS FOR THUMB DRIVES AND SD CARDS , FOR THOSE WHO WOULD BE PRINTING
PICTURES IT HAS A SMALL SCREEN TO LOOK AT YOUR PIC'S WHICH YOU WANT TO PRINT.
MY SON LIKE THIS PART
TERRIE ARNOLD