[bksvol-discuss] Opening Files Using Kurzweil and Errors

  • From: "Sharon Jackson" <dolly1025@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 23:36:01 -0400

Hello,

I am currently scanning "Coming Home" by Rosemunde Pilcher. I closed the file to go and do something else and now I am trying to open it. Kurzweil is giving me an error saying that the format could not be determined. I saved the book in KES so I am not sure of the problem. Has anyone else had this happen to them? If so, do you have a solution to getting the file opened?

Thanks,
Sharon To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to