[bksvol-discuss] Re: Opening Files Using Kurzweil and Errors

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 15:26:58 -0600

Maybe you could send your file to Kurzweil's support department to see if they have any idea what might have happened to the file. Of course they might not, but it might be worth a try since creating the file took a lot of effort. I have had Kurzweil give me that message when I saved a file in another format, but I have never had the problem with a KES file. I consider that pretty shocking, but I guess I've just been incredibly fortunate so far.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Jackson" <dolly1025@xxxxxxxxxxx>