[bksvol-discuss] Re: Opening Files Using Kurzweil and Errors

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 22:38:46 -0500

Hi Sharon,
I wonder if the file accidentally got saved with no extension. Kurzweil
usually tacks on the kes extension whenever you don't specify one so this is
kind of odd, but it's a possibility. I would go find the file using Windows
Explorer or something and see what extension it has. Then maybe use Explorer
to rename it with a .kes extension, and then go in Kurzweil and try
reopening again.
Kellie