[bksvol-discuss] Re: One more question

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:59:07 -0700

Hi all,

This discussion is interesting. Since the needs of how each person accesses
the material are different maybe inhouse should weigh in on this. Other
wise, it seems in a lot of things, there is a discussion and someone says...
This is the way it is and it becomes some kind of rule. Being a Kurzweil or
Jaws reader I prefer them as ... instead of . . . .

The joy of life is living in the question
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx