[bksvol-discuss] Re: One more question

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 07:47:44 -0400

Hello all,

If you want to make a specific change for the braille, than I would suggest
that you please make that correction in the braille file and not change the
print.  This argument appears to crop up from time to time and we get no
official guidance from Bookshare yet we appear to think we've made a decision.
We know that Braille translator is not perfect and doesn't handle things
correctly.  There is, however, as you all know,a way to submit a braille file
that would accomplish what is needed rather than making a print change as you
all seem to imply.

Regards,

Pratik