[bksvol-discuss] Re: One more question

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:15:46 -0400

I agree. I just read all of my books on the Braille Lite, and I read as I
go. I've never submitted a BRF file as a replacement for one that's already
on the site. I guess the only reason I've never done that is that I don't
really do much with formatting so it wouldn't help the braille file much. I
mostly do a lot of correcting errors, and I wouldn't feel right about
correcting only the BRF file, which is what I'd be doing if I submitted the
file I had. I do correct ellipses to suit me, but that's really the only
formatting I usually change and I don't think that's worth changing the file
on the site just for that. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM