[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT:googling--and a Let's Pretend personal story

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:05:37 -0800 (PST)

You're right, Mike. And I tried Patricia Ryan + child
star, and reversed the order. I have google set for 50
hits on my first page, because I don't have the
patience to look further, and I usually find what
I'mlooking for before I get to the bottom, but in this
case there were 8 more pages. I did go to the second
and found child stars I never heard of, as well as
some well-known names that I didn't know were also
child actors/actresses. Sue, if you have the patience
to go to the other 6 pages of 50 sites, use Patricia
Ryan and child star or chld actress, or vice
versa--maybe she'll show up.

Cindy