[bksvol-discuss] OT: weather

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:58:40 -0700 (PDT)

Julie,

My eye happened to catch the weather report at the
bottom of your post. And I saw on the news the
problems Texas is having with water--and here in
California we're having a drought. I think I heard
that this is the dryest winter on record.

You'd think that someone could figure out a way to
direct unwanted water and melting snow to parts of the
country that need it. If we cn have cross-country
freeways I don't see why we can't have huge reservoirs
and aqueducts, under or above ground, to channel the
water where it needs to be. OF course you'd have to
have a way to filter unwanted things like snakes and
bugs.

Cindy

--- "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative"
<mercy421@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I guess it's a good thing I never did that, then.
> <smile> This is probably a
> big disappointment to those who have done it,
> though. Take care.
> --
> Julie Morales
> Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Skype mercy0421 AIM
> mercylab421
> http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/
> Currently in Winchester Regional, Virginia Overcast,
> Heavy Rain With
> Thunder; Lightning Observed 75�F Wind:WNW-290�
at