[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: weather

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 06:35:22 -0700

Hi Cindy and all.
Perhaps we could just leave the weather you want to get rid of in the chat
room, and those who wanted, could just take it. Or, we start a web site
called Weather and leave unwanted weather up there, and if you needed rain,
you could just download it and have rain whenever you want,  or sunshine
etc. smile.
Jim Rawls