[bksvol-discuss] Re: Your Favorite Book Titles and Authors

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:58:19 -0700 (PDT)

I am in the process of reading all of Maya Angelou's autobiographies and would
love to discuss them. Specifically, I would like to discuss: I Know Why the
Caged Bird Sings. Grandma Cindy and I are in the process of submitting and
validating the autobiographies that are not already in the Book Share
collection.

  Barbara

Susan Lumpkin <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hi Everyone,
  Many of you have expressed an interest in participating in an online book
discussion in the online audio Bookshare Chat Room. We, too, think that would
be fun. To help us select books and authors of interest to you, we would
appreciate knowing:
  1. Titles of three books you have enjoyed reading.
  2. Names of three of your favorite authors.
  Thanks much for responding quickly.

  Bookshare Chat Planning Committee
  pat@xxxxxxxxxxxx