[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: validating in your sleep?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:08:06 -0500

Wow, Kaitlyn, what a deal! <Smile> I've always thought it would be interesting to participate in a sleep study. I have a huge problem with insomnia, and I've often wondered if I might have a sleep disorder. I'm glad you'll be able to have your PC with you. Take care!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>