[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: validating in your sleep?

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:25:46 -0500

    For those who may be interested, Brigham and Women's Hospital is
conducting a study of sleep problems in visually impaired women. I was
contacted last week about filling in a survey. There is also a home study,
but I don't know yet if I'm elligible. If anyone is interested, please write
me off list, and I'll give you a phone number, where you can find out more.
You don't get paid, but the research stands to benefit a lot of people in
the long run.

    Again, please contact me at the e-mail address below, to avoid further
cluttering the Volunteers list.

Blessings,
Paula Muysenberg
outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx