[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT - book port and book courier sound quality

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:08:30 -0600

I have had no trouble understanding the voice on the stream and love that I am not having to do extra to read now and its portable.

laura Ann
At 08:43 PM 12/11/2008, you wrote:
Hi Anne,

The problem is that I already have an mp3 player that I run Rockbox on which makes it mostly accessible. However, I am starting to tire of converting the text to mp3. this is especially so with all the cleanup and things I have to do to make it as enjoyable as I can before the convert.

I'd really like to get a device where I can just load clean text to and have it read. Hmmm, maybe I am just getting lazy in my more than middle age. ;-))
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>