[bksvol-discuss] Re: Support Needed For Our Volunteers and Members

  • From: "Georgina" <culmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 08:45:13 -0600

Hi-- Anywhere, click on find your host site. Choose a city or town from the combo box and it will give you a list of places in your area that you place your order from.

hth
--Georgina

I'm not a pessimist just an optimist for the worst

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>