[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT - book port and book courier sound quality

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:43:21 -0600

Hi Shannon,

Text Aloud is such a great program, at least in my opinion. I use AT&T Mike
as my voice of choice. I read all Bookshare books using Text Aloud. You can
find out more by going to the web site

www.nextup.com

There a samples of the voices, pricing information ... pretty much anything
you might want to know.

HTH
Blessings.

Lynnsky