[bksvol-discuss] O/T Re: distinguishing colors

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:27:49 -0500

Cindy,

You may try having him use a safety pin and pinning the socks together before he throws them in the laundry pile. This saves time on sorting socks. You could also possibly just put one inside the other. Supposedly this works as well, but I've haven't tried it. Anyway, the safety pin thing is something I learned as a blindness technique, but I've gotten my sighted friends to do it too. They liked the idea and it sort of just caught on.

Just a thought,
Allison H.