[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wow!

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:25:37 -0500

I'm all innocent!   I'm sure aloisyus feels that he should have some company
though.  As to Cryptonomicon--I tried to work on it as much as I could.  But
at some point, because of the length of the book, I had to leave it and
upload it.  I will take the existing copy and make it better.  Once I feel
it's perfect, I'll resubmit.

In Harmoney with Guido/aloysius.

Pratik

Pratik Patel