[bksvol-discuss] Re: O/T Re: distinguishing colors

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:18:54 -0500

Actually two colors that my Kobalt got right on the money every time were
navy blue and black.  Also brown and black.  You have to press the sensor
against the object so no light goes into it and it works quite well.

I also use the Sock Sorters, or I will put the socks together and turn the
tops over each other holding them what way.

But the sock sorters are cheap, and don't hurt like safety pins do, and
won't ruin the fabric like repetitive pin use can.  But I am a frugril
shopper when it comes to clothes so I love making them last.

But the Sock sorters are a nice little invention.  And definitely deters the
dryer monster from eating them.

Actually in college I always ended up with other people's socks, smile.

But the color detectors are fairly accurate if used correctly by the
company's directions.  I got word yesterday that my color detector should be
on its way back to me I had to get it replaced as the sensor in the unit
died.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council