[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Laura Ann's Attachment

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:10:59 -0500

Laura Ann,

I doubt it's a virus since it's a txt file and because the title of the
attachment is _AVG Certification_.txt.  Perhaps there is a way for you to
turn this off since I think there are others on the list who are running AVG
who don't have this attachment showing up on all of their outgoing messages.

HTH

Gerald

  _____