[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Dogs

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:10:10 -0700 (PDT)

When I see Laura Ann's emails, the attachment is in plain text and says:
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

  Looks harmless enough to me.  Maybe there's an option to turn off attaching
the message to every email.  Laura Ann would have to be the one to figure out
how to do that, if such an option does indeed exist.

  Carrie

Evan Reese <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Outlook Express says 'attachment' with your messages, but no
attachment is available.  Someone else here had this happening and fixed it -
yes, I am just recalling the name, Grace, I am pretty sure it was her - but I
don't remember how it was corrected.  I believe she was also using AVG, but it
was quite a while ago, and I may be mistaken about what antivirus program she
was using.