[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Dogs

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:52:45 -0500

will check it but am running AVG and updated strange

Laura Ann
At 08:47 AM 8/24/2006, you wrote:

Laura Ann,

Kenneth Cross posted a message the other day informing you that all of your messages have attch, which "implies" that you are sending an attachment or maybe your computer has a virus. Have you checked your programs for viruses?

Sue S.