[bksvol-discuss] OT Cindy, isaac's Storm

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 04:38:02 -0400

Dear Cindy,

Thanks for mentioning that Isaac's storm is in the collection. I had meant to check but was distracted by my validation acceptance frenzy. I'm praying that everyone is able to evacuate safely and that, in the best of worlds, they find it wasn't necessary.

You keep tabs on so many things! I've found it's a good idea not to skip your messages.

Always With Love,

Lissi