[bksvol-discuss] Re: tabs bullets and plank pages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 01:19:24 -0700 (PDT)

Shelley et al,

Are spaces the same as points in Word? I've been
shortening my paragraph tabs, when I can't skip lines
between paragraphs, to .25 instead of the default .5,
because the latter seemed so large. Is a large indent
better than a shorter one? Should I use .5, which I
think is 5 letter spaces, instead of 3?  Which is
better for Braille users? (I should have asked this
before, I guess. Sorry).

Cindy