[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Bookshare birthdays

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 22:59:37 -0800

Speaking of Birthday wishes, I'd like a virtual trumpet cake with lots of
musical notes on it and it has to be chocolate, that is the type of valve oil
it takes, well, my trumpet actually has become to favor Zajablue Swiss
Chocolate Valve Oil from zajamusic.com though there is the odorless and other
scented kinds.
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever,"
"It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when
you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think
you're on to something You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the
sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the
performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti----
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx