[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Best Email Program For Jaws And Windows 7?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:55:06 -0500

Hey, Monica and everyone!  Thanks for the tips.  I do the keyboard sequence,
but for some reason, sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.  There
doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason as to why this is the case! <LOL>  And
sometimes it makes this constant chime sound, and Jaws won't even talk to me
when it's in one of those table messages!I can usually eventually make it
work, but it's just not as streamlined as in previous versions of Outlook
and Outlook express.  Still, that just may be the nature of the beast in
Windows 7, as good as it gets with email for now! <Smile>  Thanks, dear!!

Jana