[bksvol-discuss] OT: Best Email Program For Jaws And Windows 7?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:06:56 -0500

Hey, guys!  I've recently experienced a serious hard drive crash, and I
ended up having to upgrade to Windows 7.  For email, I'm using Outlook 2007,
but I really don't like it at all, especially where newsletters or
advertisements are concerned.  Even with Jaws 13, it seems like you have to
jump through a lot of hoops.  Does anybody know of something else that might
be a little easier?  Thanks in advance! <Smile>

Jana