[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Best Email Program For Jaws And Windows 7?

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 23:45:43 -0400

Valire,
I haven't tried windows mail but will look into it. Thanks,
Netta
Marty,
Hmmmm, you said that JAWS "calls" it outlook express? I gotta take a look at my
computer and give it a try.
Netta
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we
are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most
frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented,
fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing
small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so
that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as
children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light
shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are
liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates
others."-Mariann  Williamson