[bksvol-discuss] Not relevant to list, just to people

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:49:59 -0400

I am sending the following info not because it is relevant here but because it
is relevant where there are thinking, caring people and you all qualify.
Please take not of the following site- you could be saving someone's life. I
get the reminder daily:

Your friendly Sunday reminder from The Breast Cancer Site:
Help save lives today with the gift of early detection!

Simply click the "Fund Free Mammograms" button at The Breast
Cancer Site ( http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/tpc/ERB_082006_BCS )
to help provide free mammograms to underprivileged women.

Every click could save a life.

Amy
omst.

JPEG image