[bksvol-discuss] Re: No one commenting?

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 20:46:37 -0400

Just wait. Conversion is a long process and I think that as more and more people are requesting conversions all at once it will become even slower.

On 3/29/2012 3:55 PM, Judy s. wrote:
Hi Mayrie,

I selected the MP3 option for what should be a fairly short book last night... it's about 18 hours later and I still don't have an email saying that it is ready to download. Any ideas?

Judy s.
On 3/29/2012 8:06 AM, Mayrie ReNae wrote:
Hi Amber,
Nope, the internet window does not need to remain open, and your computer does not need to remain on. You'll get an e-mail when the book is ready for you and you can download it any time in the next seven days.
Mayrie