[bksvol-discuss] Re: No one commenting?

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 08:01:46 -0400

Hi Valerie and list.
I'm excited, or I would be, if I could get the download to work. I waited over an hour and a half before giving up and going to bed. I tried to download "The Warded Man" by Peter V. Brett.
Julia

On 29/03/2012 12:25 AM, Valerie Maples wrote:
Is no one else excited about the opportunity to download books in MP3 format
now?  I noticed my most recent Nancy Drew book, The Ringmaster's Secret, is
available in a beta download.  Didn't have time to listen deep, but was pleased
with moving it to iTunes and listening to the start.
  Valerie

Bookshare: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years
http://www.bookshare.org/