[bksvol-discuss] Re: No OT? and quiet list

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 23:05:17 -0700

If messages are off-topic, it definitely does help to have the OT, but not
only that, it does help if the subject line is changed to reflect the change
in topic. That's not meant personally to anyone, because I'm well aware of
how much easier it is to just hit reply and forget about the subject line. I
do that sometimes, too, myself, so I'm no more perfect than the next person!
*smile* I do enjoy the discussions, although what with school, I can't
participate in most of them, but they're definitely making for some
interesting reading in between studying for finals! *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx