[bksvol-discuss] Re: Next Phase Launched - The Bookshare Image Description Project

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:59:36 -0400

I am not totally blind, but I am so close to it that I have been assuming that image description is something that I will not be participating in. I have been reading the discussion with some interest, but I have been assuming that my interest is what is commonly called academic interest.

"The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry." - Richard Dawkins

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com