[bksvol-discuss] New Submission by Barbara

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 02:29:19 -0800 (PST)

I just submitted the following book:

  Title: Chuck and Danielle
  Author: Peter Dickinson
  Copright Date:1996
  Copyright Holder: Peter Dickinson

  This summary is taken from the front side cover:

  "EVERYTHING IS COMING TO GET CHUCK
  That?s what Chuck thinks. Chuck is Danielle?s dog, a whippet who isn?t just
nervous. She?s scared?of loud noises, bags blowing down the street,
motorcycles. And as for cars?! But Danielle is sure that Chuck, a very special
dog, will manage to save the universe one day. In seven funny stories, chuck
does her best to make Danielle?s dream come true.

  Chuck and Danielle make a winning team in this delightful book by one of
today?s most distinguished and beloved writers for children."

  This book is approximately 116 pages of large print types and pictures. I
have not described the pictures. I have spell checked the book, checking all of
the flagged words against the print copy. However, I haven?t read the book and,
therefore, my rating of the scanning quality maybe wrong. The book uses many
slang words and variant spellings.

Barbara